Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other bands do you like?

+15
Lhunuial
Norimar
keito210
NoOne
Malice_Rose
Catharsis
Ayadel
oriental.masquerade
Rei
IronyChild
Gareki no Hana
Synthelement
Cat
Harpie
Snarfles
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What other bands do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other bands do you like?

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Norimar wrote:My musical taste was mostly older visual bands, but I'm getting into some more recent stuff now as well... my favorites right now are

Yousei Teikoku
Eliphas Levi
E'm~grief~
DAS:VASSER
Madeth Gray'll
Matenrou Opera
Syndrome
Vasalla
Dio
La Feerie
Art Marju Duchain

Ah I enjoy Yousei Teikokou as well, I forget to mention them. Surprisingly for as long as they have been around, there are not that many fans.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Norimar Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Norimar wrote:My musical taste was mostly older visual bands, but I'm getting into some more recent stuff now as well... my favorites right now are

Yousei Teikoku
Eliphas Levi
E'm~grief~
Madeth Gray'll
Matenrou Opera
Syndrome
Vasalla
Dio
La Feerie
Art Marju Duchain

Ah I enjoy Yousei Teikokou as well, I forget to mention them. Surprisingly for as long as they have been around, there are not that many fans.

I know! I never meet Yousei Teikoku fans. It's really sad because they're just so wonderful... I've gotten one of my friends into them, but no one I know is actually a really big fan of theirs.
Norimar
Norimar
ROSE

http://x-Norimar-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 am

Norimar wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Yousei Teikoku
Eliphas Levi
E'm~grief~
Madeth Gray'll
Matenrou Opera
Syndrome
Vasalla
Dio
La Feerie
Art Marju Duchain

I know! I never meet Yousei Teikoku fans. It's really sad because they're just so wonderful... I've gotten one of my friends into them, but no one I know is actually a really big fan of theirs.

Ah, I forgot to mention Yousei as well. And I have never had the chance in my life to meet another Art Marju Duchain fan. I always listened to my CD's alone not knowing there were any fans. There are not many people I have met that like older bands. I recall once I tried to mention "Laputa, Aliene Ma'riage, Baiser" and the response I had received was a quirked eyebrow.
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Lhunuial Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:07 am

I would be bored if I only listened to one band, althoguh I can listen to one particular song for hours on end.

Anyways, the other artists/bands I like are Miyavi, Gackt, X Japan, Luna Sea, Nightmare, Sendai Kamotsu, The GazettE, Alice Nine and as for non J Rock, well em Queen, Santana, Lifehouse, Within Temptation, Evanescence, and tons more, since I grew up listening to 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s music.

Lhunuial
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Norimar Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Norimar wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Yousei Teikoku
Eliphas Levi
E'm~grief~
Madeth Gray'll
Matenrou Opera
Syndrome
Vasalla
Dio
La Feerie
Art Marju Duchain

I listen to a lot of old, unheard-of bands, so I know what you mean! I'm always amazed when I find fans of the same old indies bands as me. I love Art Marju Duchain and a lot of my friends who are even into older bands as well often haven't heard them.

Also, speaking of Laputa, you know Tomoi is in a band right now, right? He's in C4, who are sadly not receiving a lot of love or recognition outside of Japan... but their lineup is quite impressive!

Ah, I forgot to mention Yousei as well. And I have never had the chance in my life to meet another Art Marju Duchain fan. I always listened to my CD's alone not knowing there were any fans. There are not many people I have met that like older bands. I recall once I tried to mention "Laputa, Aliene Ma'riage, Baiser" and the response I had received was a quirked eyebrow.

Wow... I totally had written a whole reply to this and apparently it didn't show up. I didn't notice until just now... sorry... anywho.

Most of the bands I listen to are older and really difficult to find any information on. It's basicly a miracle if I find other fans of certain bands XD

Speaking of Laputa, you know Tomoi is in a band now, right? Because C4 isn't really getting a whole lot of recognition over here, I'm not sure who has heard of them or not... but they're very good and have a hell of a lineup.

Last edited by Norimar on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norimar
Norimar
ROSE

http://x-Norimar-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Norimar wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Yousei Teikoku
Eliphas Levi
E'm~grief~
Madeth Gray'll
Matenrou Opera
Syndrome
Vasalla
Dio
La Feerie
Art Marju Duchain

I have known Art Marju Duchain Catharsis! Not a fan though, it is not my cup of tea, though I adore Laputa and Ma'riage, Baiser are alright..
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luseina Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 am

Ummm... Other bands. There are too many!
Sincrea, R-15, Screw, SID, The GazettE, An Cafe, Girugamesh, Phantasmagoria, Gackt, Nightmare, As'REAL, Dir en Grey, hide, JE*REVIENS, Kaya, Közi, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Moi dix Mois, Malice Mizer, D'espairsRay, Schwarz stein, Vidoll.... There are others too, but it would took me all night to list them all.
Luseina
Luseina
ROSE

Back to top Go down

What other bands do you like? - Page 2 Empty What other bands do you like?

Post  RosiernoHime Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:54 pm

This is a nice topic jiji

Etto...I suppose my my top favorite Artists/Bands would be:
Chayanne(Puerto Rican singer I've been listening to him since I was little 8D he is my idol)
D
Nightmare
Wizard
Dir en grey
DLG( Other Puerto Rican group 8D)

Ahem and other bands that I hold in favor
La'mule, Matenrou Opera, Dollis Marry, Gackt, D'espairs Ray, UnsraW, Kaggra, Nega (wow I listen to stuff that isn't cute >:3)
Ali Project, Yousei Teikuoku( not exactly my favorite but ah well), The Divine Madness, Girugamesh, Rentrer en Soi, Rin', VanessA,
TM Revolution, Acid Black Cherry, Abingdon Boys School, LuLu, MUCC, Amaterase, Dio ~Distraught Overlord~, Killswitch Engage,
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn(she brings life to Silent Hill), Miyavi, LM.C...and possibly if I keep going this might turn out to be The Neverending Story 8D Rose
RosiernoHime
RosiernoHime
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderweiss Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 pm

RosiernoHime wrote:This is a nice topic jiji

Chayanne(Puerto Rican singer I've been listening to him since I was little 8D he is my idol)
D
Nightmare
Wizard
Dir en grey

I'm so happy you like Wizard!! *lol*
it's rare for me to meet someone who is really a fan fan... most people are like 'they're alright' or something... but waaah.. I love Wizard!!

as for me.. hmm my list is
Kagrra,, Wizard, Kaya, Juka, Matenrou Opera, D'espairsRay, 12012, NEGA, MISARUKA, UnsraW, Saruin, Psycho le Cému, LAREINE, GHOST, CELLT, The Pumpkin Head, dollis marry, e'm~grief, celestia le ciel/merveille magique, Sugar, MASQUERADE, secilia luna, kanon wakeshima, BLOOD, GPKISM... plus like a million others...

OH!! and a GREAT band I recommend to all fans of D, is 十神 (tokami) with their new vocalist Agato. Because Agato has a BEAUTIFUL voice.. incidentally he's also a bit of an Asagi fanboy... lol. tokami is also in my list of favor~

and now non japanese 8D
The Ark, ABBA, Stray Cats, Voltaire, and broadway musicals, and disney music

Last edited by Wonderweiss on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

lol. It's funny you mention tokami because the first time I saw Agato I did a double take and was like.. "Hmmmm..he totally looks like a certain someone." xD
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderweiss Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Synthelement wrote:lol. It's funny you mention tokami because the first time I saw Agato I did a double take and was like.. "Hmmmm..he totally looks like a certain someone." xD

rofl! I did too, actually XD;. He first made that look in Rutiru, and it was even not that long after schwarzschild was released and i was like 'omg, he's mirror asagi!!' he's big fanboy of Asagi and Satoshi (ex-EREMIA) so I think he tried to be them both and himself all at the same time. and it was just so adorably cute..... hrr.. he's got some great pipes on him though... so it's ok if he wanted to be like Asagi a bit at first lol.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  RosiernoHime Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Wonderweiss wrote:
RosiernoHime wrote:This is a nice topic jiji

D
Nightmare
Wizard
Dir en grey

I'm so happy you like Wizard!! *lol*
it's rare for me to meet someone who is really a fan fan... most people are like 'they're alright' or something... but waaah.. I love Wizard!!

as for me.. hmm my list is
Kagrra,, Wizard, Kaya, Juka, Matenrou Opera, D'espairsRay, 12012, NEGA, MISARUKA, UnsraW, Saruin, Psycho le Cému, LAREINE, GHOST, CELLT, The Pumpkin Head, dollis marry, e'm~grief, celestia le ciel/merveille magique, Sugar, MASQUERADE, secilia luna, kanon wakeshima, BLOOD, GPKISM... plus like a million others...

OH!! and a GREAT band I recommend to all fans of D, is 十神 (tokami) with their new vocalist Agato. Because Agato has a BEAUTIFUL voice.. incidentally he's also a bit of an Asagi fanboy... lol. tokami is also in my list of favor~

and now non japanese 8D
The Ark, ABBA, Stray Cats, Voltaire, and broadway musicals, and disney music

I got into Wizard fairly recently I had put off listening to them because the first thing that I saw related to them was the you tube video clip where Masumi strips traumatized me for a while but now I love them. I will have to take a look at them 8D 十神. Nega I just got into them and same with Dollis Marry.
RosiernoHime
RosiernoHime
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderweiss Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm

RosiernoHime wrote:

I got into Wizard fairly recently I had put off listening to them because the first thing that I saw related to them was the you tube video clip where Masumi strips traumatized me for a while but now I love them. I will have to take a look at them 8D 十神. Nega I just got into them and same with Dollis Marry.

ROFL~!! Aa, I suppose if that was the first time you saw something of wizard it could be a bit traumatizing XD however Masumi is my favourite and I thought it was rather hawt XD;;. but as much as i like him i was like.. 'EEHHHH??!!'
but i'm glad you like them now 83 they're getting so big in japan now lol... well, kinda.. i suppose.. lol. pretty big! not so much overseas though, i wonder why????

anyway, if you can get ahold of tokami with agato on vocals, i hope you will enjoy!!

and i love NEGA and dollis marry *_*.. so i hope you will continue to love them too! lol. also, i miss dollis marry ;~;. still can't believe they had stopped activity T~T
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  RosiernoHime Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Wonderweiss wrote:
RosiernoHime wrote:

ROFL~!! Aa, I suppose if that was the first time you saw something of wizard it could be a bit traumatizing XD however Masumi is my favourite and I thought it was rather hawt XD;;. but as much as i like him i was like.. 'EEHHHH??!!'
but i'm glad you like them now 83 they're getting so big in japan now lol... well, kinda.. i suppose.. lol. pretty big! not so much overseas though, i wonder why????

anyway, if you can get ahold of tokami with agato on vocals, i hope you will enjoy!!

I've gotten past that although I'm still angry that Masumi has better legs than me *I'll forgive him cuz he has a big nose though*
I would love to see Wizard in the US 8D some place like Nashville Tennesee adn *hint hint* come to my school sonce we study fashion

and i love NEGA and dollis marry *_*.. so i hope you will continue to love them too! lol. also, i miss dollis marry ;~;. still can't believe they had stopped activity T~T
RosiernoHime
RosiernoHime
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve_51 Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Omg,it's too many to write Smile
I think it would be better to include the screen shot Very Happy
What other bands do you like? - Page 2 A3147085b3cdt
Eve_51
Eve_51
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum