Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Member!

+18
Hiroki'sPrincess
Catharsis
Egura
NoOne
IronyChild
keito210
Yami-chan
Malice_Rose
Rei
Harpie
Aysha
Keikkudo
Norimar
Gareki no Hana
Cat
Lucinacia
Synthelement
Snarfles
22 posters

Go down

Favorite Member! Empty Favorite Member!

Post  Snarfles Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Who is your favorite member of D?! Post about it here! Tell us WHY the member is your favorite, instead of just posting a name! And please don't start any fights! No one is wrong for liking a member!

My favorite member is Ruiza. I love his guitar skills. I think they are better than a lot of musicians that are big, even now. His solo works are amazing, and I love them. He really helps make D what they are; an Amazing band.
Snarfles
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

https://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Member! Empty Re: Favorite Member!

Post  Synthelement Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:06 pm

I really love 'em all but Asagi has always stood out to me. His voice is definitely unique and part of what drew me to D in the first place. I also love his lyrics. He has a very beautiful and vivid writing style that frustrates me when I try to translate it always blows me away.
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucinacia Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:13 pm

It would have to be, cliche as it is, Asagi.

The man can seriously sing and he's actually one of the few singers I absolutely love.

....I'm always usually preferring the bassists. XD
Lucinacia
Lucinacia
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:15 pm

I have always really liked Ruiza the best.He is just an awesome guitarist and right up there with a lot of greats in my opinion.He grabbed my attention right away when I first got into them.
I think its cute how he says he can sit there and hear a jingle on tv and then write a guitar part for it or around it,I kind of forgot exactly what was said haha.
Cat
Cat
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:38 am

I'm generally a fan of drummers so I pay a good amount of attention to Hiroki, but Asagi would have to be the member dearest to me. But I really like them all! (And omg you can actually hear Tsunehito play in all of their songs. <3 Huzzah for strong bass lines.)
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Norimar Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:55 am

I'm probably the biggest weirdo Sin fan ever... but he wasn't in D very long, so I'll just go with Ruiza. Everything he does (and has done in the past), I've been a big fan of. I really love how he plays even though I'm admittedly not a guitarist myself.
Norimar
Norimar
ROSE

http://x-Norimar-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keikkudo Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:57 am

My favorite members are Asagi, Hide-zou and Ruiza. but lately I've noticed that I've began to be a little Tsunehito-fan too. ofcourse they're all great but if I have to decide one from them I would have to say Asagi or Hide-zou.

Why? Because Asagi's voice and his lyrics are something I really respect and He's just so intresting person. He looks good and his lyrics have made so big impact t my life with his lyrics So that's why Asagi. (And lets not forget Asagi's moving style)
I like Hide-zou because I just love his voice and the way he moves and everything about him. He's just so funny being always just so... Hide-zou. I think he's just cute the way he is. He'äs very good guitarist and I really like As'Real(band where he singed) His voice is just something so amazing but It's not so good that Asagi's voice. And ofcourse I like when Hide'zou sing backing vocals on follow me. Asagi's and Hide-zou's voices sound so good together *ww* That why them. I've always had something that made me intrested about singers. ^^'
Keikkudo
Keikkudo
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Aysha Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 am

This is hard question, because I feel everytime little guilty, when I have to say my favorite member. I have started think them as a band, which isn't band anymore if you take some one out or rank him higher than another or something else.
Still, there is two, who feels to me little closer than rest of them: Asagi and Hide-zou.

I learn to know Asagi first and as my drummer friend always say: "if you don't play any instrument, singer is always easies to identify" and that's right.
I like Asagi's voice and he's very charming - his shy side is very cute. Asagi composes a lot and write words, and that makes him very important to me. He inspires me and everytime, when I feel I can't write my stories, I just listen his voice and their songs. Next time I find myself writing again XD

Hide-zou... I fell in love with him, when I first time saw him in Ouka Saki Some ni Keri PV. He just is so attractive and handsome - and he is very good guitarist. Hide-zou is funny and makes me laugh. I can't help, but smile when I watch him. He have very good voice and I love those moments, when Asagi and Hide-zou sing together (I have listened As'REAL and like their music too).

So, I like those two very much and I like take some outfit or hair ideas from them^^
Aysha
Aysha
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Harpie Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

I'd have to say Asagi because I see a lot of what I'd like to see in myself someday in Asagi. He's a tremendous vocalist, a beautiful lyricist, and an excellent composer. He also just seems to have this air of... confidence, is it? about him I find really admirable. He commands attention without really verbalizing much, and I envy that.

(Copy/pasted from another forum whoo! xD)
Harpie
Harpie
ROSE

http://www.myspace.com/harpie_pwns_j00

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:17 pm

D is one of the only bands where I like all the members>o< but my favourite has got to be Ruiza. I adore the way he plays the guitar, the way his fingers just fly. On top of that, I love his solo works.
Rei
Rei
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Favorite Member! Empty The noble prince of vocals..

Post  Malice_Rose Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm

I would say that my favorite is the obvious but so very true Asagi.

I adore this man's work from the very astounding ability to capture the human emotion so flawlessly within an aria, to captivating an audience with the sheer resonance of his heaven's chorus..he is the most remarkable musician on the face of this planet, in my opinion. I shall never find any man or woman as remarkably talented as he, for his passion for the arts ignites it's rampage deep into my soul, lighting the only flicker of hope that remains within me to this day. I thank Asagi, I adore him.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-chan Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:03 am

Hmmm....favorite member... Honestly I'd have to say they all have their attractions. But Hide-zou will always be at the top of my list.
Why?
Well...he's just so...dare I say it....dorky? He's hillarious to watch in comments and he's now the one teased the most by all the other members, specially by Hiroki and Tsunehito. Remember the Tafel Anatomie Offshot vid they did? Poor guy nearly got the door opened why he was using the restroom. XD Even if it was hillarious. Plus watching him just makes me crack a smile no matter what my mood is. Doesn't matter if I'm sad, happy, angry, etc. He always makes me smile. Hide-zou just has this vibe that makes me want to go out and have fun with people more. When I found out he had been a vocalist for a band I went searching massively to find any of his songs and lo and behold, while I was in Tokyo over the 2007 summer, I found one of As'Real's CD's. Let's just say that CD didn't stay homeless for much longer. XD haha Anyway watching him work is amazing in itself and the way he gave up a part of his time to play the base lines before Tsunehito came along was awinspiring....well, to me anyway. Everything about the man is great. ^____^ And I'm done fangirl ranting now...hehehe ^_^;;;
Yami-chan
Yami-chan
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Norimar Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Yami-chan wrote:Hmmm....favorite member... Honestly I'd have to say they all have their attractions. But Hide-zou will always be at the top of my list.
Why?
Well...he's just so...dare I say it....dorky? He's hillarious to watch in comments and he's now the one teased the most by all the other members, specially by Hiroki and Tsunehito. Remember the Tafel Anatomie Offshot vid they did? Poor guy nearly got the door opened why he was using the restroom. XD Even if it was hillarious. Plus watching him just makes me crack a smile no matter what my mood is. Doesn't matter if I'm sad, happy, angry, etc. He always makes me smile. Hide-zou just has this vibe that makes me want to go out and have fun with people more. When I found out he had been a vocalist for a band I went searching massively to find any of his songs and lo and behold, while I was in Tokyo over the 2007 summer, I found one of As'Real's CD's. Let's just say that CD didn't stay homeless for much longer. XD haha Anyway watching him work is amazing in itself and the way he gave up a part of his time to play the base lines before Tsunehito came along was awinspiring....well, to me anyway. Everything about the man is great. ^____^ And I'm done fangirl ranting now...hehehe ^_^;;;

I love all D's making of clips because of how dorky Hide-zou is. He's so silly...
Norimar
Norimar
ROSE

http://x-Norimar-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  keito210 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm

It's really hard to choose just one favorite because I love all of them~ but of course Asagi.
Aside from him though, I adore Hiroki :3 because he's cute in his own way and he really makes me laugh. His drumming skills are amazing *o*
keito210
keito210
ROSE

http://www.myspace.com/orenjionigiri

Back to top Go down

Favorite Member! Empty Re: Favourite Member!

Post  IronyChild Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Asagi.
I wish I could say someone else, because I hate being the one who likes what everyone else likes, but I can't help it.
Asagi's personality, talent (and looks too Razz ) are just superior to anyone elses, in my opinion.
He has the biggest vocal range I have ever heard, and he works really hard- he composes a lot of the songs, writes the lyrics, is very much in charge of the affairs of the band, and I think he is the main producer of Mad Tea Party magazine. I really love the different sides to him as well- on stage and in PVs he projects this very dark, untouchable, vampiric aura, but behind the scenes he's really shy, and cute too. The lyrics he writes are just so beautiful and touching, I just want to give him a hug >_<
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:08 pm

I obviously have a favorite but I won't say who. (Do I have to?)
I love the entire band.

Very Happy D POWERRRR!

Their music shakes the earth!
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Egura Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:51 am

All D members are amazing in their own way... They all are talented, great musicians, attractive men.
But... I guess even I have my favorite member... And it is Hiroki... (father complex... I love drummers)... ahh...i said that... Embarassed
Egura
Egura
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am

I must say I have to join the Asagi group.

To have harnessed the ability to mold your emotions into your words and voice so flawlessly makes Asagi a prodigy of composition. His lyrics never cease to amaze me whether they be a reflection of his inner beauty, tragic loss, or the ugliness he feels to be a demon within. He always manages to find a way to portray events that might've happened in his lifetime or create a whole new story to reflect images, or emotions he feels/felt. I believe Asagi inspires so many because each song he writes seems to fit in a time line, a diary if you will. He ends his songs with a cliffhanger making us think "What happens next?" "Why did this happen?" "What inspired him to write this?" Granting us fans a blank page for us to continue the story with different ideas and different perspectives.

The man is truly a mastermind of art.
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroki'sPrincess Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm

^//^I love the entire band, but AWWWW Hiroki is so KAWAII! I want to snuggle him! He's such a talented drummer, adn he's funny
He's awesome! I love you
Hiroki'sPrincess
Hiroki'sPrincess
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:05 am

Catharsis wrote:I must say I have to join the Asagi group.

To have harnessed the ability to mold your emotions into your words and voice so flawlessly makes Asagi a prodigy of composition. His lyrics never cease to amaze me whether they be a reflection of his inner beauty, tragic loss, or the ugliness he feels to be a demon within. He always manages to find a way to portray events that might've happened in his lifetime or create a whole new story to reflect images, or emotions he feels/felt. I believe Asagi inspires so many because each song he writes seems to fit in a time line, a diary if you will. He ends his songs with a cliffhanger making us think "What happens next?" "Why did this happen?" "What inspired him to write this?" Granting us fans a blank page for us to continue the story with different ideas and different perspectives.

The man is truly a mastermind of art.

Indeed..
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oriental.masquerade Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 am

I find it hard for me to answer this question XD
I adore Hide-zou's funny personality, his "sunny" attitude, I love his natural appearance, manly, simple look, and as an artist, I love how he was a vocalist too( a nice one, to be honest!) besides guitar.
Now, there comes Asagi, who amazes me as an artist. His ideas, talents, lyrics, look, stage appearance, I find them inspiring, because of the work he does to achieve different artistic goals.
oriental.masquerade
oriental.masquerade
ROSE

http://x-blackmoral-x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve_51 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 am

Asagi-sama.
Of course,i love his voice.And he composes music the most beautiful for me.I feel soul in it.And i absolutely love his style.Gothic style is the best for me.
And finally,he's Virgo and it my favourite zodiac sign! Very Happy
Eve_51
Eve_51
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderweiss Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 pm

My favourite members are Hide-zou and Tsunehito!
It's a tie, yes... I like them for their personality and charisma and their fun antics. They've wonderful stage presence and amazing skills at their instruments of choice! I really like Hide-zou's interest in the Tokugawa Shogunate and the shinsengumi since I've too got an interest in this period.
as for Tsune, it's hard to say other than his skills and silly personality what have drawn me too him.. but I've been a big fan of his since he joined SCISSOR, so I was only happy to see him join D ^^.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Favorite Member! Empty Favourite Member!

Post  RosiernoHime Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm

My favorites are Asagi and Hiroki
I already have a predisposition for singers and drummers (sorta runs in the family) Asagi is one of the few singers that I can listen too after a
long day, when I'm depressed or just need to vent out his voice can make all go away.
Hiroki's drumming cheers me up along with his sunny attitude, they are like the perfect combination.
RosiernoHime
RosiernoHime
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down