D Collections!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D Collections!

Post  Snarfles on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 pm

What do you own, by D? :3 Post your items! (You MAY post pictures, but remember to thumbnail them if they're big.)
[UPDATED 2/21]

I own:
Tafel Anatomie DVD
Indies Last Live DVD
Indies Last Live Poster
Cure Volume 33 Magazine
Cure Volume 33 Poster
Cure volume 18 Magazine
Cure Volume 18 poster
Snow White Type A
Snow White Type B
Snow White Type C
Alice In Dark Edge Pouch
Alice In Dark Edge Mirror
D fliers x 16
Mad Tea Party volume 1
Mad Tea Party volume 2
Mad Tea Party volume 7
Mad Tea Party volume 10
Yami No Kuni No Alice Type C
Neo Culture Type A
Birth Type B
Birth Type C
Fool's Mate Express
Mad Tea Party The Guitarists And D
Syndrome: The best of
Snow White poster
Birth tote bag
Night Ship D flags
Ruiza photos x 11
Complete Photosets x 3
Ruiza Post Cards x 8
Full Post card set
Full Syndrome Post Card Set
Group Postcards x 3
Amenity Gain
Heki no Hahen
Dearest You Ruiza 8.5x11 photos x 2
Neo Culture Cellphone Strap
Yami Yori 1st press CD+DVD
Syndrome VHS


Last edited by Snarfles on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
avatar
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Jrock Land

View user profile http://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Norimar on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 pm

I just have "The Name of the Rose" and a Cure magazine with D on the cover ;; I'm a poor D fan XD However, when it comes to members' past projects, I have Syndrome's Best Collection and Vasalla's discography from 1995 through 1998.

Some day I will buy more... some day *shakes fist* Sad
avatar
Norimar
ROSE

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://x-Norimar-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Harpie on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:43 pm

I have...

The name of the ROSE (2006 re-release)
Tafel Anatomie (Limited Edition)
Neo Culture ~beyond the world~ (C-Type)
Ouka Saki Some ni Keri (regular edition)
Schwarzschild (regular edition)
Tafel Anatomie Tour Final 2006 DVD
Follow Me Tour Last Indies Live DVD
Poster from first Press of Follow Me DVD

I really want to own Amenity Gain, The Yami yori kurai doukoku no A CAPELLA to bara yori akai jounetsu no ARIA single, and the Corvinus perfume *_*


Last edited by Harpie on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Harpie
ROSE

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Phx, Arizona

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/harpie_pwns_j00

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Snarfles on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 am

Harpie wrote:I have...

The name of the ROSE (2006 re-release)
Tafel Anatomie (Limited Edition)
Neo Culture ~beyond the world~ (C-Type)
Ouka Saki Some ni Keri (regular edition)
Schwarzschild (regular edition)
Tafel Anatomie Tour Final 2006 DVD
Follow Me Tour Last Indies Live DVD

I really want to own Amenity Gain, The Yami yori kurai doukoku no A CAPELLA to bara yori akai jounetsu no ARIA single, and the Corvinus perfume *_*


The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/
avatar
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Jrock Land

View user profile http://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Harpie on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Snarfles wrote:
Harpie wrote:I have...

The name of the ROSE (2006 re-release)
Tafel Anatomie (Limited Edition)
Neo Culture ~beyond the world~ (C-Type)
Ouka Saki Some ni Keri (regular edition)
Schwarzschild (regular edition)
Tafel Anatomie Tour Final 2006 DVD
Follow Me Tour Last Indies Live DVD

I really want to own Amenity Gain, The Yami yori kurai doukoku no A CAPELLA to bara yori akai jounetsu no ARIA single, and the Corvinus perfume *_*


The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/

Awww, really? I've always heard really positive things about it. ;( Hmmmmm...
avatar
Harpie
ROSE

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Phx, Arizona

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/harpie_pwns_j00

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Snarfles on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:
Harpie wrote:I have...

The name of the ROSE (2006 re-release)
Tafel Anatomie (Limited Edition)
Neo Culture ~beyond the world~ (C-Type)
Ouka Saki Some ni Keri (regular edition)
Schwarzschild (regular edition)
Tafel Anatomie Tour Final 2006 DVD
Follow Me Tour Last Indies Live DVD

I really want to own Amenity Gain, The Yami yori kurai doukoku no A CAPELLA to bara yori akai jounetsu no ARIA single, and the Corvinus perfume *_*


The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/

Awww, really? I've always heard really positive things about it. ;( Hmmmmm...

Well, if you like super strong perfume, then I guess you'd like it. Like, it was so strong, I could smell it THROUGH the plastic that was around the package. o_o; Most perfumes you have to really be trying to smell it. And it even made the whole room smell, without even being taken out of the box.
avatar
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Jrock Land

View user profile http://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Gareki no Hana on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm

I'm working on my collection, but so far I have:

Tafel Anatomie DVD
Follow Me Tour DVD
Neo Culture ~Beyond the World~ (Type A) (my car radio ate it and died... I replaced the radio but forgot to take the CD out so it's still sitting in it. @__@ I gotta go back and manually remove it sometime soon...)
Yami no Kuni no Alice (all three versions *so logical when deciding which one to buy lol*)
Birth (Regular Edition) (first D-related item bought. ^^)

I'll be getting The Name of the ROSE regular edition this January with Snow White, hopefully. ^^ So aside from all that and two CURE magazines, that's my collection. I'd love to acquire a signed poster or photoset eventually. Very Happy
avatar
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Harpie on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Snarfles wrote:
Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/

Awww, really? I've always heard really positive things about it. ;( Hmmmmm...

Well, if you like super strong perfume, then I guess you'd like it. Like, it was so strong, I could smell it THROUGH the plastic that was around the package. o_o; Most perfumes you have to really be trying to smell it. And it even made the whole room smell, without even being taken out of the box.

Now THAT sounds intense... xD

It kinda doesn't surprise me. It WAS made by Asagi - ever the extravagant. xD
avatar
Harpie
ROSE

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Phx, Arizona

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/harpie_pwns_j00

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Catharsis on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 am

Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:
Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/

Awww, really? I've always heard really positive things about it. ;( Hmmmmm...

Well, if you like super strong perfume, then I guess you'd like it. Like, it was so strong, I could smell it THROUGH the plastic that was around the package. o_o; Most perfumes you have to really be trying to smell it. And it even made the whole room smell, without even being taken out of the box.

Now THAT sounds intense... xD

It kinda doesn't surprise me. It WAS made by Asagi - ever the extravagant. xD

Well, you must remember it is MEN's cologne, therefore it would definitely have a much stronger scent to it than a female's perfume. It is actually very soft compared to most cologne I wear. I am partial to it and love it really. I am not too fond of the "Name of the Rose" Cologne Asagi made though, there are different ways to use it for each bottle.
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Malice_Rose on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 am

Catharsis wrote:
Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:
Harpie wrote:
Snarfles wrote:The Corvinus perfume doesn't smell that great, actually. :/ My friend bought it while we were in Japan. It was waaaaaaaay too strong, and smelled kind of bad. :/

Awww, really? I've always heard really positive things about it. ;( Hmmmmm...

Well, if you like super strong perfume, then I guess you'd like it. Like, it was so strong, I could smell it THROUGH the plastic that was around the package. o_o; Most perfumes you have to really be trying to smell it. And it even made the whole room smell, without even being taken out of the box.

Now THAT sounds intense... xD

It kinda doesn't surprise me. It WAS made by Asagi - ever the extravagant. xD

Well, you must remember it is MEN's cologne, therefore it would definitely have a much stronger scent to it than a female's perfume. It is actually very soft compared to most cologne I wear. I am partial to it and love it really. I am not too fond of the "Name of the Rose" Cologne Asagi made though, there are different ways to use it for each bottle.

Yes Indeed, Asagi has created a scent modeled after a collection of aroma's he personally find's divine to create an effective men's cologne. The Name Of The Rose is his more feminine collection I must add, although, the scents only reveal their true colors upon the flesh rather than on one's clothes or in the container itself..I found it rather disappointing.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  NoOne on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 am

Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?
avatar
NoOne
ROSE

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-10-02
Location : Nowhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Catharsis on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 am

Tillster wrote:Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?


Very hard to compare the scent to any other mens Cologne. I am sorely tempted to browse at my collection and smell each scent to determine a compairson. The Name of the Rose though, has much more feminine scents to it. Each bottle is meant for a different area of the body, and or different occassions. I forget which bottle it is, but one has the scent of baby powder imo.
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  NoOne on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 am

Oh, cool! Even if it's overpowering, I'd buy it. Just to support. Question though: Where can you buy it?
avatar
NoOne
ROSE

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-10-02
Location : Nowhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Malice_Rose on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:37 am

Catharsis wrote:
Tillster wrote:Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?


Very hard to compare the scent to any other mens Cologne. I am sorely tempted to browse at my collection and smell each scent to determine a compairson. The Name of the Rose though, has much more feminine scents to it. Each bottle is meant for a different area of the body, and or different occassions. I forget which bottle it is, but one has the scent of baby powder imo.

The Cologne is a delicious mystery all to itself. The Name of the Rose on the other hand, I shall explain, Delicious Rose, is a lavender colored liquid with the slight powder base, quite soft and crisp to the application, and it is best on the neck and wrists..this scent is soft yet has a slight spice, reminiscent to flavors of the orient. Next, is the Innocent Rose, a very light and airy, and a slightly fruit inspired perfume, and personally, when applied to the back of the hand, smells like honeydew or fresh cut melons, it is quite nice on freshly washed flesh, this also has a hint of powder base but not enough for the senses to smell, just for the smooth texture. Last, but not least, is the Eternity Rose, the most intense if the three and spice based. This scent is the opposite of the Delicious Rose which was soft and powdery in it's scent, for this scent is heavy and almost a but intense to the nostrils, it reminds me of cinnamon and peppers mixed in a bottle of perfume but perhaps I may be over reacting to the aroma, either way, it is quite the spice base, and an acquired taste for those who decide to keep wearing it.

I hope these are useful to any who read them.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Malice_Rose on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:39 am

Tillster wrote:Oh, cool! Even if it's overpowering, I'd buy it. Just to support. Question though: Where can you buy it?

The Cologne is very hard to find unfortunately, only available at lives and in limited numbers and if someone has decided to sell their box. The Name of the Rose is sold out in most places but sometimes a box can be found lurking around in a livejournal waiting to be sold.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Catharsis on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 am

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Tillster wrote:Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?


Very hard to compare the scent to any other mens Cologne. I am sorely tempted to browse at my collection and smell each scent to determine a compairson. The Name of the Rose though, has much more feminine scents to it. Each bottle is meant for a different area of the body, and or different occassions. I forget which bottle it is, but one has the scent of baby powder imo.

The Cologne is a delicious mystery all to itself. The Name of the Rose on the other hand, I shall explain, Delicious Rose, is a lavender colored liquid with the slight powder base, quite soft and crisp to the application, and it is best on the neck and wrists..this scent is soft yet has a slight spice, reminiscent to flavors of the orient. Next, is the Innocent Rose, a very light and airy, and a slightly fruit inspired perfume, and personally, when applied to the back of the hand, smells like honeydew or fresh cut melons, it is quite nice on freshly washed flesh, this also has a hint of powder base but not enough for the senses to smell, just for the smooth texture. Last, but not least, is the Eternity Rose, the most intense if the three and spice based. This scent is the opposite of the Delicious Rose which was soft and powdery in it's scent, for this scent is heavy and almost a but intense to the nostrils, it reminds me of cinnamon and peppers mixed in a bottle of perfume but perhaps I may be over reacting to the aroma, either way, it is quite the spice base, and an acquired taste for those who decide to keep wearing it.

I hope these are useful to any who read them.

Nicely said Malice_Rose, I was writing a description but nevermind. Yours goes in depth.

But as to say where it is available, there are many online merchants/stores that carry them. If you have a friend in Japan, have them pick one up at D's lives, they are still carrying them. I believe Closet Child carries both colognes, they ship internationally, correct me if mistaken
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  NoOne on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 am

Well, I'll just have to try my best!
Even if I never get one, at least I have you to thank for letting me have an idea of how it smells. I don't often wear perfume, so maybe it'd be a waste if I bought a bottle.

I like that ASAGI does that though, make perfumes and such. He's sharing beauty through more than just his music. Not only is he a romantic poet, he's a business man. Cool
avatar
NoOne
ROSE

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-10-02
Location : Nowhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Malice_Rose on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:46 am

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Tillster wrote:Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?


Very hard to compare the scent to any other mens Cologne. I am sorely tempted to browse at my collection and smell each scent to determine a compairson. The Name of the Rose though, has much more feminine scents to it. Each bottle is meant for a different area of the body, and or different occassions. I forget which bottle it is, but one has the scent of baby powder imo.

The Cologne is a delicious mystery all to itself. The Name of the Rose on the other hand, I shall explain, Delicious Rose, is a lavender colored liquid with the slight powder base, quite soft and crisp to the application, and it is best on the neck and wrists..this scent is soft yet has a slight spice, reminiscent to flavors of the orient. Next, is the Innocent Rose, a very light and airy, and a slightly fruit inspired perfume, and personally, when applied to the back of the hand, smells like honeydew or fresh cut melons, it is quite nice on freshly washed flesh, this also has a hint of powder base but not enough for the senses to smell, just for the smooth texture. Last, but not least, is the Eternity Rose, the most intense if the three and spice based. This scent is the opposite of the Delicious Rose which was soft and powdery in it's scent, for this scent is heavy and almost a but intense to the nostrils, it reminds me of cinnamon and peppers mixed in a bottle of perfume but perhaps I may be over reacting to the aroma, either way, it is quite the spice base, and an acquired taste for those who decide to keep wearing it.

I hope these are useful to any who read them.

Nicely said Malice_Rose, I was writing a description but nevermind. Yours goes in depth.

But as to say where it is available, there are many online merchants/stores that carry them. If you have a friend in Japan, have them pick one up at D's lives, they are still carrying them. I believe Closet Child carries both colognes, they ship internationally, correct me if mistaken

Unfortunately, because there were only a limited number produced, those merchants are sold out.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Snarfles on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Tillster wrote:Now I want to buy the perfumes just to smell them. How intense! Just like ASAGI!
What would you say they smell like? If you had to compare?


Very hard to compare the scent to any other mens Cologne. I am sorely tempted to browse at my collection and smell each scent to determine a compairson. The Name of the Rose though, has much more feminine scents to it. Each bottle is meant for a different area of the body, and or different occassions. I forget which bottle it is, but one has the scent of baby powder imo.

The Cologne is a delicious mystery all to itself. The Name of the Rose on the other hand, I shall explain, Delicious Rose, is a lavender colored liquid with the slight powder base, quite soft and crisp to the application, and it is best on the neck and wrists..this scent is soft yet has a slight spice, reminiscent to flavors of the orient. Next, is the Innocent Rose, a very light and airy, and a slightly fruit inspired perfume, and personally, when applied to the back of the hand, smells like honeydew or fresh cut melons, it is quite nice on freshly washed flesh, this also has a hint of powder base but not enough for the senses to smell, just for the smooth texture. Last, but not least, is the Eternity Rose, the most intense if the three and spice based. This scent is the opposite of the Delicious Rose which was soft and powdery in it's scent, for this scent is heavy and almost a but intense to the nostrils, it reminds me of cinnamon and peppers mixed in a bottle of perfume but perhaps I may be over reacting to the aroma, either way, it is quite the spice base, and an acquired taste for those who decide to keep wearing it.

I hope these are useful to any who read them.

Nicely said Malice_Rose, I was writing a description but nevermind. Yours goes in depth.

But as to say where it is available, there are many online merchants/stores that carry them. If you have a friend in Japan, have them pick one up at D's lives, they are still carrying them. I believe Closet Child carries both colognes, they ship internationally, correct me if mistaken

Unfortunately, because there were only a limited number produced, those merchants are sold out.


I did find both of them at the D concert that I went to. But I didn't buy them because of the fact that most perfumes give me headaches. My friend bought Corvinus, and I almost killed her when it started smelling up the room. @_@;
avatar
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Jrock Land

View user profile http://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  NoOne on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 am

Wow. That is really strong stuff then!
It must smell really chemical-y, ne?
avatar
NoOne
ROSE

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-10-02
Location : Nowhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Snarfles on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 am

Tillster wrote:Wow. That is really strong stuff then!
It must smell really chemical-y, ne?


Not so much chemicaly as REALLY SUPER STRONG. @_@ It would have been really nice, had it not smelled so strong.
avatar
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Jrock Land

View user profile http://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  IronyChild on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh my gosh! Some people here have so much stuff!

Snow White Limited Edition w. Band postcard
Signed Ruiza card (being sold shortly)
Yami no Kuni no Alice B Type Single w. ASAGI postcard
Shockwave 13
Rock and Read 19
Rock on J Vol 6.
Follow Me ~ Live Indies DVD w. D poster
Birth B Type Single w. ASAGI postcard
Ouka Saki Somenikeri single
Tafel Anatomie Live DVD
Yami Yori (etc) single DVD

I haven't got much pre-ReBirth just yet.
I would LOVE to get the Name of the Rose fragrance! I think they're selling them again on tour, right? They also have some really awesome things like a mirror and a photobook - 'tis too bad its not likely for anyone to get them out of Japan Sad


Last edited by IronyChild on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
IronyChild
ROSE

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  alienacja on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:43 pm

So...

* Last Indies Tour 2008 Follow me -05.05 Final Akasaka Blitz
* Tafel Anatomie Tour 2006 - 12.06 Tour Final Shibuya Kokai

* Neo culture Beyond the world [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]
* NEW BLOOD -Second impact- (Regular Edition) * I love you *

* Zy.[zi:] No.40 with poster

I'm waiting for Snow White type A and new album type B.

And I really wanna a Night ship "D" flags ._. Where did You get them? Sad
avatar
alienacja
NEW BLOOD

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-12-31
Age : 31
Location : Poland/UK

View user profile http://www.alien-ff.blog.pl

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Nokoriga on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 am

:'D I feel awful because I never post here ;_; I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS

Okay what I have is..~
The Name of the Rose Album
BIRTH single [all three types]
Yami no Kuni no Alice [all three types] - Hide-zou, Asagi, and Ruiza trading cards-
Cure 2005 and 2006(?) featuring D [both posters]
Neo Culture ~beyond the world~ type B
FOLLOW ME tour DVD
3 Syndrome CD's
JE*REVIENS VHS (this is my baby, I adore JE*REVIENS)
Shockwave featuring D

And I got all 3 types of Snow white single...I can't wait for those.
avatar
Nokoriga
ROSE

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : San Benito, TX

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/toshimasa_sama

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Ayadel on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:04 am

alienacja wrote:
And I really wanna a Night ship "D" flags ._. Where did You get them? Sad

Aren't those flags gig merchandise?
I think you can find them from ebay etc but basically people buy those from gigs.
At least that's what I've understood. ^^
avatar
Ayadel
ROSE

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D Collections!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum