NEWS NEWS NEWS

 :: Main Tea Party :: News

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  keito210 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:They keep releasing so many things so quickly! The photosets are lovely but I question if I should purchase them knowing they will release something else in my sleep or in 3 days or whatnot. Perhaps I shall live in a box. :/

Agreed, I shall live in a box as well. It is quite overwhelming, their production rate.

I'm really surprised that they make so many things in such little time ;o
avatar
keito210
ROSE

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/orenjionigiri

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Gareki no Hana on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm crediting the major label for all the extraneous details, including the web shop update and the Snow White events. And this may sound silly but I hope the quality of their next release isn't sacrificed... I loved the smell of the indies booklets and I want the new ones to smell the same or similar. X) And of course I want everything about the album to ring of "D" and not something else entirely.
avatar
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

keito210 wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:They keep releasing so many things so quickly! The photosets are lovely but I question if I should purchase them knowing they will release something else in my sleep or in 3 days or whatnot. Perhaps I shall live in a box. :/

Agreed, I shall live in a box as well. It is quite overwhelming, their production rate.

I'm really surprised that they make so many things in such little time ;o

What can one say but, Avex Trax has a lot of money. And D is what's in at the moment so they are a huge focus on the label and people are easily attracted to the aura and atmosphere of D.
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Gareki no Hana wrote:I'm crediting the major label for all the extraneous details, including the web shop update and the Snow White events. And this may sound silly but I hope the quality of their next release isn't sacrificed... I loved the smell of the indies booklets and I want the new ones to smell the same or similar. X) And of course I want everything about the album to ring of "D" and not something else entirely.

Their immense production is a popularity booster from Avex Trax which is why they were chosen by D. The band themselves make the decisions to transition to newer sounds and looks and nothing is forced upon them by being signed to this particular label. The band had previous major offers before Avex Trax but the decision to sign was saved until a company was willing to allow D to keep their originality, which they still have not lost. Many major label bands loose sight of their creativity because of a label, D is only exploring their horizons and pouring out from their souls, what they can imagine and bring to life through their work.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  IronyChild on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm

What is going on With D? .

Okay now this is just getting ridiculous.
CD of Alice in Dark Edge.
ANOTHER release from D.
Which is a limited edition CD of the tracks from Alice in Dark edge, and it comes with a photobook and a calendar.

Okay, we've been complaining that there's just been too much lately, now do you agree that this is just a step TOO far?
Either D has accumulated huge gambling debts or someone in the industry is trying desperately to draw in money.
avatar
IronyChild
ROSE

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Catharsis wrote:WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?

The madness is not going to end anytime soon! We will soon need to live in tents and survive on liquids to afford D merchandise if it accelerates any faster.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?

The madness is not going to end anytime soon! We will soon need to live in tents and survive on liquids to afford D merchandise if it accelerates any faster.


No liquids are too much. We must rely on our saliva for the time being. THINK RATIONALLY
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Synthelement on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm

The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

I think Avex is getting a little too greedy here. -_-

_________________
☆{真昼の声~Synchronicity~}★
avatar
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-10-01

View user profile http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?

The madness is not going to end anytime soon! We will soon need to live in tents and survive on liquids to afford D merchandise if it accelerates any faster.


No liquids are too much. We must rely on our saliva for the time being. THINK RATIONALLY

Well sorry, I thought scavenging for change in the couch could buy my liquid diet but I SOLD THE COUCH AS WELL...
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Synthelement wrote:The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

I think Avex is getting a little too greedy here. -_-

It's sad that I want it for the calendar...but knowing Avex it might be D drawn with a crayola crayon with random numbers for year 2008. :/
Sadly they know just how to get us to buy, these people are quite experienced and know how to take over the youthful minds of this generation
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  IronyChild on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Synthelement wrote:The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

I think Avex is getting a little too greedy here. -_-

It's sad that I want it for the calendar...but knowing Avex it might be D drawn with a crayola crayon with random numbers for year 2008. :/
Sadly they know just how to get us to buy, these people are quite experienced and know how to take over the youthful minds of this generation

Avex are indeed very crafty blighters. I want the calendar too! Why do we have to buy a CD we don't even really want to get it? Its ridiculous! *runs off and cries*
avatar
IronyChild
ROSE

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

DEAR AVEX TRAX

Post  Nokoriga on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 am

THANK YOU FOR RELEASING STUFF TOO QUICKLY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME DIRT POOR.


*cries*

I am going to take out my tent and move to where Malice_Rose is at T___T;;
avatar
Nokoriga
ROSE

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : San Benito, TX

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/toshimasa_sama

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Gareki no Hana on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 am

*packs bags*

Looks like I'm joining, too, guys.
Y'know, they totally could've sold everything separately and made us pay even more... but...

I didn't know poster sizes were so complicated. According to wikipedia, Japanese B5-sized paper is 7.2 × 10.1 inches. At least it's not some random tiny little thing. *sniff* I'm still going to miss the smell of D's old print presses.
avatar
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Ayadel on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:59 am

.....
cool : D
but in the other hand.
YEAH, they're releasing too much in such short time. >_____<
DAAAAAMN. ;____;

looks like there's going to be pretty big crowd of D fans living in tents...
avatar
Ayadel
ROSE

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Synthelement on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:36 pm

I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

_________________
☆{真昼の声~Synchronicity~}★
avatar
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-10-01

View user profile http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Nokoriga wrote:THANK YOU FOR RELEASING STUFF TOO QUICKLY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME DIRT POOR.


*cries*

I am going to take out my tent and move to where Malice_Rose is at T___T;;

You shall be my tent neighbor!
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Synthelement wrote:The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

I think Avex is getting a little too greedy here. -_-

It's sad that I want it for the calendar...but knowing Avex it might be D drawn with a crayola crayon with random numbers for year 2008. :/
Sadly they know just how to get us to buy, these people are quite experienced and know how to take over the youthful minds of this generation

I want it for the calendar too...but the quality would most likely be distorted to the size of a thumbnail to fit into the cd case.
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  IronyChild on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 pm

I shall be moving to our poor camp land of D-ville as well. Write my name on a cardboard box please.
avatar
IronyChild
ROSE

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 pm

IronyChild wrote:I shall be moving to our poor camp land of D-ville as well. Write my name on a cardboard box please.

Yes we shall..I do hope you like living on jello
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.


Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  IronyChild on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.


Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos

D bridge it is. A very happy little town of hobos we shall be.
Jello would be just dandy, thank you very much.
avatar
IronyChild
ROSE

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Malice_Rose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.


Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos

Well excuse me for wanting dignity in my time of need...while you reduce yourself to living under D Bridge, I shall live in D Ville with my own mansion made with D Cardboard, with this man as my butler Happy guy
avatar
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : Within the confines of this world.

View user profile http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Catharsis on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.


Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos

Well excuse me for wanting dignity in my time of need...while you reduce yourself to living under D Bridge, I shall live in D Ville with my own mansion made with D Cardboard, with this man as my butler Happy guy

: ((((((( -lives under a couch with teddy bear and dust bunnies-
avatar
Catharsis
ROSE

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Main Tea Party :: News

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum