Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS NEWS NEWS

+11
Luseina
alienacja
keito210
Harpie
Snarfles
barairo_hime
Catharsis
NoOne
Gareki no Hana
Synthelement
IronyChild
15 posters

:: Main Tea Party :: News

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEWS NEWS NEWS - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS

Post  keito210 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:They keep releasing so many things so quickly! The photosets are lovely but I question if I should purchase them knowing they will release something else in my sleep or in 3 days or whatnot. Perhaps I shall live in a box. :/

Agreed, I shall live in a box as well. It is quite overwhelming, their production rate.

I'm really surprised that they make so many things in such little time ;o
keito210
keito210
ROSE

http://www.myspace.com/orenjionigiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm crediting the major label for all the extraneous details, including the web shop update and the Snow White events. And this may sound silly but I hope the quality of their next release isn't sacrificed... I loved the smell of the indies booklets and I want the new ones to smell the same or similar. X) And of course I want everything about the album to ring of "D" and not something else entirely.
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

keito210 wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:They keep releasing so many things so quickly! The photosets are lovely but I question if I should purchase them knowing they will release something else in my sleep or in 3 days or whatnot. Perhaps I shall live in a box. :/

Agreed, I shall live in a box as well. It is quite overwhelming, their production rate.

I'm really surprised that they make so many things in such little time ;o

What can one say but, Avex Trax has a lot of money. And D is what's in at the moment so they are a huge focus on the label and people are easily attracted to the aura and atmosphere of D.
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Gareki no Hana wrote:I'm crediting the major label for all the extraneous details, including the web shop update and the Snow White events. And this may sound silly but I hope the quality of their next release isn't sacrificed... I loved the smell of the indies booklets and I want the new ones to smell the same or similar. X) And of course I want everything about the album to ring of "D" and not something else entirely.

Their immense production is a popularity booster from Avex Trax which is why they were chosen by D. The band themselves make the decisions to transition to newer sounds and looks and nothing is forced upon them by being signed to this particular label. The band had previous major offers before Avex Trax but the decision to sign was saved until a company was willing to allow D to keep their originality, which they still have not lost. Many major label bands loose sight of their creativity because of a label, D is only exploring their horizons and pouring out from their souls, what they can imagine and bring to life through their work.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IronyChild Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm

What is going on With D? .

Okay now this is just getting ridiculous.
CD of Alice in Dark Edge.
ANOTHER release from D.
Which is a limited edition CD of the tracks from Alice in Dark edge, and it comes with a photobook and a calendar.

Okay, we've been complaining that there's just been too much lately, now do you agree that this is just a step TOO far?
Either D has accumulated huge gambling debts or someone in the industry is trying desperately to draw in money.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Catharsis wrote:WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?

The madness is not going to end anytime soon! We will soon need to live in tents and survive on liquids to afford D merchandise if it accelerates any faster.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!!!! I need to sell my house... no jk... but I agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. : ( 2 cd's and a Dvd within the past 2 months,,, is this what they are intending to do every couple of months?

The madness is not going to end anytime soon! We will soon need to live in tents and survive on liquids to afford D merchandise if it accelerates any faster.

No liquids are too much. We must rely on our saliva for the time being. THINK RATIONALLY
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm

The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

I think Avex is getting a little too greedy here. -_-
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

No liquids are too much. We must rely on our saliva for the time being. THINK RATIONALLY

Well sorry, I thought scavenging for change in the couch could buy my liquid diet but I SOLD THE COUCH AS WELL...
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Synthelement wrote:The photobook and calendar sound awesome but...

It's sad that I want it for the calendar...but knowing Avex it might be D drawn with a crayola crayon with random numbers for year 2008. :/
Sadly they know just how to get us to buy, these people are quite experienced and know how to take over the youthful minds of this generation
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  IronyChild Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Catharsis wrote:

It's sad that I want it for the calendar...but knowing Avex it might be D drawn with a crayola crayon with random numbers for year 2008. :/
Sadly they know just how to get us to buy, these people are quite experienced and know how to take over the youthful minds of this generation

Avex are indeed very crafty blighters. I want the calendar too! Why do we have to buy a CD we don't even really want to get it? Its ridiculous! *runs off and cries*
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

Back to top Go down

NEWS NEWS NEWS - Page 3 Empty DEAR AVEX TRAX

Post  Nokoriga Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 am

THANK YOU FOR RELEASING STUFF TOO QUICKLY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME DIRT POOR.

*cries*

I am going to take out my tent and move to where Malice_Rose is at T___T;;
Nokoriga
Nokoriga
ROSE

http://www.myspace.com/toshimasa_sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 am

*packs bags*

Looks like I'm joining, too, guys.
Y'know, they totally could've sold everything separately and made us pay even more... but...

I didn't know poster sizes were so complicated. According to wikipedia, Japanese B5-sized paper is 7.2 × 10.1 inches. At least it's not some random tiny little thing. *sniff* I'm still going to miss the smell of D's old print presses.
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayadel Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:59 am

cool : D
but in the other hand.
YEAH, they're releasing too much in such short time. >_____<
DAAAAAMN. ;____;

looks like there's going to be pretty big crowd of D fans living in tents...
Ayadel
Ayadel
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:36 pm

I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

And what should we call it? D-topia? D Land? D World?

The name will make it sound more fun than it actually is. :/
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Nokoriga wrote:THANK YOU FOR RELEASING STUFF TOO QUICKLY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME DIRT POOR.

*cries*

I am going to take out my tent and move to where Malice_Rose is at T___T;;

You shall be my tent neighbor!
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Catharsis wrote:

I want it for the calendar too...but the quality would most likely be distorted to the size of a thumbnail to fit into the cd case.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  IronyChild Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 pm

I shall be moving to our poor camp land of D-ville as well. Write my name on a cardboard box please.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 pm

IronyChild wrote:I shall be moving to our poor camp land of D-ville as well. Write my name on a cardboard box please.

Yes we shall..I do hope you like living on jello
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Synthelement wrote:I think tents will be too expensive so we're going to have to make a little town of cardboard boxes.

D-ville, we shall construct it of complied paper-plates and duct-tape to secure the surface of the cardboard and make it look like wonderland by decorating it with crayons, as only cardboard boxes on their own may wither in the rain.

Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  IronyChild Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Heeeeey, I started this poor tent pioneerism Maliiiice... D-Ville would be weird. It is D Bridge for all us hobos living in our communities under the bridge in nice box condos

D bridge it is. A very happy little town of hobos we shall be.
Jello would be just dandy, thank you very much.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Well excuse me for wanting dignity in my time of need...while you reduce yourself to living under D Bridge, I shall live in D Ville with my own mansion made with D Cardboard, with this man as my butler Happy guy
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Malice_Rose wrote:
Catharsis wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

Well excuse me for wanting dignity in my time of need...while you reduce yourself to living under D Bridge, I shall live in D Ville with my own mansion made with D Cardboard, with this man as my butler Happy guy

: ((((((( -lives under a couch with teddy bear and dust bunnies-
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Main Tea Party :: News

Permissions in this forum: