Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

+37
hitori
shisele23q
Mitsuki
RosiernoHime
Wonderweiss
Hizumi
Petora_chan
Luseina
alienacja
barairo_hime
Lhunuial
Hiroki'sPrincess
Egura
Catharsis
oriental.masquerade
IronyChild
hyanniee
FishyHime
tammenterho
Ayadel
Nokoriga
Taps
Yami-chan
TafelAnatomie
Cat
keito210
NoOne
Rei
Aysha
Keikkudo
Harpie
Gareki no Hana
Synthelement
Norimar
Lucinacia
Malice_Rose
Snarfles
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

Post  shisele23q Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 am

Hi everyone!
I´m Shisele from Argentina. I´m 19 years old.
D is one of my favorites bands, the voice of Asagi really like me. I think he is unique and amazing n_n. And all the member are really talented Wink

n_n
shisele23q
shisele23q
NEW BLOOD

http://www.lolita23q.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

Post  hitori Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am

okay so hi everyone^w^
I'm hitori from hungary 16.
of course D is ma fav band i like their music and they are very good persons too Very Happy i like when they r being carzy xD
hitori
hitori
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome ~ <3
Mitsuki
Mitsuki
ROSE

http://www.sekai-no-mitsuki.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 am

Welcome at all =D

Mitsuki ?
Hi! I'm Ruiza from Mad D Party XD
Hizumi
Hizumi
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Waaaaaaaaye Ruiza !!! <3 *on reconnait vraiment les accro à D* euh we can see that we are real fans of D ^^ *Sorry I have a poor english u_u*
Mitsuki
Mitsuki
ROSE

http://www.sekai-no-mitsuki.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Konichiwa

Post  Bloodberry Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Let's have a mad tea party

Konicxhiwa, My name is Kasumi, im 15 Years old and im from Germany. Since 3 Yeras im a big D fan.
My Favorite D Member is Asagi, but i Love them all.

My Favorite D Song is 03 Kの氷奏曲

So Let´s have a mad tea party

Bloodberry
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Let's have a MAD TEA PARTY!!

Post  Lyla Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi, I'm Lyla. desert_warrior on LJ (I think. Don't hold me to that.) I'm a huge D fan and have been since I found they're song Ouka Saki Some Ni Keri. It's still one of my favorites, but number one is a tie between Crimson Fish and Wagateki Wa Ware Ni Ari. I love all of their music, and everything about them. Asagi is the only person in the world that makes me go totally fangirl. I listen to a lot of other VK, but D is the best. Can't wait until they're in Texas in June, I'm so there! Salud from Florida.

Lyla
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Hellos~

Post  冬の薔薇 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 am

Hello everybody.

I am a long-time lover of D's work, Smile and i had the joy of seeing them on their UK show this year.
My i really can't pick a song as a favourite i have too many Sad!!

I am here to meet more fans of D and spread the love for their music! Smile

Hope to find friends soon. Smile

I own and Run the UK based, non-profit Promotions company & Community - OngakuSHOCK.
which is currently running a compeition for winning D's signatures! Very Happy so take a peek!
Here for more info

Shamless plugging aside. It's great to find another forum for D! Smile
冬の薔薇
冬の薔薇
NEW BLOOD

http://www.ongakushock.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 3 Empty Let's have a mad tea party =)

Post  nyanko_sukidesu Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

hajimemashite, min'na-san! Razz

hello, everyone.. please just call me "nyan" for short.. i just became an avid fan of D recently..
a friend of mine asked me to download the Japanese series "Shinsegumi Peace Maker".. after downloading and watching some of its raw episodes, i came to like their opening song.. i searched the internet what song that was and found out it was entitled "Kaze ga Mekuru Peji" and was sung by a visual-kei band called "D".. i am not a fan of visual-kei bands at all but when i heard Asagi-san's voice, i was like "wooaahh..." Shocked

after that, i searched a lot of their PVs and liked them all too.. i even downloaded almost all of it and saved them in my phone.. i also liked all, yeah.. "ALL" of their songs.. that i even downloaded almost all of their albums.. not to mention their singles.. ahahaha.. they really made me an addict..! it's just amazing how Asagi-san sings and looses himself in all of their PVs and lives.. but is actually a very shy person.. ehehehe.. Smile

the other members are awesome themselves.. ruiza and tsune always looked so adorable.. they are always so "pretty" that i find myself envious.. Hide-zou is just always so funny and witty.. and i like watching hiroki with his drumming skills..!

oh, well, i'm just an addict.. forgive me for saying too many things.. ahahaha! Laughing

nweiz, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! cat
nyanko_sukidesu
nyanko_sukidesu
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next