Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Possible D Holiday..

+5
Gareki no Hana
Synthelement
NoOne
Snarfles
Malice_Rose
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Possible D Holiday.. Empty A Possible D Holiday..

Post  Malice_Rose Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 pm

I have been planning for quite some time for an actual D-day (Not war-related D-day) to occur among all of the D fans around the nation, if not the world. I would want to select a special date that is memorable not only for D as a band, but for us to be able to remember and mark on our calenders.

This day would prove not only to everyone around us, but to every D fan, the amount of adoration and respect we have as a family for this remarkable band. We would follow traditions such as, wearing D pins upon our clothing, carrying a rose with us, starting our day with one D song that all of us would listen to at the same time, and ending our day with another that would mark the day's end, such as EDEN, the song D usually had played at the end of their live shows. Of course I would love suggestions and the day would not happen without the support of other D fans..

Please tell me what you all think, I would adore for this to happen in our near future.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

A Possible D Holiday.. Empty Re: A Possible D Holiday..

Post  Snarfles Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 am

I think this is a great idea. I'm not quite sure on a date myself, because I'm horrible with dates. But that would be a really interesting holiday, and I would definitely celebrate it!
Snarfles
Snarfles
The Mad Hatter

https://madteaparty.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A Possible D Holiday.. Empty Mad Tea Party.

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 am

Arrow

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Tillster wrote:Well, I don't know if you read my introduction or not, but in it I had mentioned a holiday I created: Mad Tea Party! It's not celebrated to D in particular but, since they have an obvious love for Alice In Wonderland (the reason I created this holiday), why not incorporate D?

Hmm... then again... you want to dedicate the day specifically to D. Mad Tea Party is about Alice In Wonderland, i.e. dressing as one of the characters, having a tea party at three o'clock, watching/listening to/reading something related to the story. For me it's involved D since they inspired the name. (Before that song came out I had called it "Alice" day.) Plus, ASAGI makes the perfect Hatter.

Surprised Anyway, I think you have a brilliant idea.
Why not make it an anniversary? Perhaps it can be celebrated the day D released their first album, or something like that.

I did infact read your introduction! I have read every post in this forum. You have a splendid idea, we can incorporate the Mad Tea Party into the day as you suggested as it would follow the standards of the new single and also would provide for a very enjoyable experiance in honor of D. The day of the celebration is my main concern, I would adore for it to be important. Perhaps the first release would be an appropriate day, but your Mad Tea Party day also seems appropriate..perhaps we could have an Anniversary and then a Holiday. During the anniversary we can begin preparing for the holiday such as creating the plans and what we shall all do on the day, we can even create messages, fanarts, videos, sound clips, e.t.c and compile all of the evidence of the event onto a DVD to send to the band in the near future..
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Arrow

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Tillster wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:

I did infact read your introduction! I have read every post in this forum. You have a splendid idea, we can incorporate the Mad Tea Party into the day as you suggested as it would follow the standards of the new single and also would provide for a very enjoyable experiance in honor of D. The day of the celebration is my main concern, I would adore for it to be important. Perhaps the first release would be an appropriate day, but your Mad Tea Party day also seems appropriate..perhaps we could have an Anniversary and then a Holiday. During the anniversary we can begin preparing for the holiday such as creating the plans and what we shall all do on the day, we can even create messages, fanarts, videos, sound clips, e.t.c and compile all of the evidence of the event onto a DVD to send to the band in the near future..

Then let's create two events! Mad Tea Party and D's Anniversary!
It'd be a wonderful way for D fans to bond, despite location. It will also give us a chance to show D our appreciation, as you suggested, through gift(s). A DVD would be fun! Maybe everyone on the forum can say something and we combine it onto a single DVD. I don't know if that's what you had in mind... but that's why we're here, to talk about it. Smile

Yes, that is what I had in mind. Now I would need more people to show their intrest before anything can happen. A holiday simply can not be very joyous with a handful of people..to make a true impact we need a fair number of D fans.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:26 pm

:arrow:

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm

It sounds like a great idea to me! But I don't have any ideas for the date or anything... ^^;

BTW, Tillster, where did you get the icons in your signature? They are made of win. xD
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:06 pm

I just wondered who made them. Because they make me giggle. :3
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Those icons are pure love, haha. I can't help but laugh every time I see them. Laughing

Also, in honor of D (and my previously established interest in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass), I'm hosting a Mad Tea Party on the 23'rd of October. It's really interesting how events panned out, but it looks like I'll have to play the role of a female Mad Hatter. I've already got a cool top hat, now I've just gotta find a way to decorate it like Asagi's. There's already an "official" mad hatter hat out there that I'll also invest in eventually, but I think Asagi's hat design takes precedence. Here's the Mad Hatter hat you'll find all over the web, though.

I'd love for there to be a D holiday! I'll take part in it whenever everyone decides on a date. I'm pretty flexible. ^_^
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 pm

gareki no hana wrote:Those icons are pure love, haha. I can't help but laugh every time I see them. Laughing

Also, in honor of D (and my previously established interest in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass), I'm hosting a Mad Tea Party on the 23'rd of October. It's really interesting how events panned out, but it looks like I'll have to play the role of a female Mad Hatter. I've already got a cool top hat, now I've just gotta find a way to decorate it like Asagi's. There's already an "official" mad hatter hat out there that I'll also invest in eventually, but I think Asagi's hat design takes precedence. Here's the Mad Hatter hat you'll find all over the web, though.

I'd love for there to be a D holiday! I'll take part in it whenever everyone decides on a date. I'm pretty flexible. ^_^

That is very interesting! I would like to organize a Holiday as soon as possible and I would want it to be nationally flexible and recordable on video. Perhaps a Mad Tea Party 2 Chat session as well shall take forth on the designated holiday..I am still very open to new ideas!
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 am

Arrow

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to add one last thought.)
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 am

Tillster wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:That is very interesting! I would like to organize a Holiday as soon as possible and I would want it to be nationally flexible and recordable on video. Perhaps a Mad Tea Party 2 Chat session as well shall take forth on the designated holiday..I am still very open to new ideas!

Wow! So far every D fan I've met is creative and smart! (Seriously! It's awesome!) I think a chat session would be great! I still have my heart set on May 4th for the Mad Tea Party. Are we still interested in D's Anniversary? If so, I thought maybe we could have it the day they were "reborn" under the new music label. I'm not sure though.

For now, let's think of what we'll do for Mad Tea Party!

I've already mentioned these before, but now it's time to make an official list!
1) Revolve your day around Alice In Wonderland, i.e. listen to D's Alice and Yami no Kuni no Alice.
2) Dress as your favorite Alice In Wonderland character.
3) Have an actual tea party at 3 o'clock sharp!
4) Have a chat session with fellow D fans. (You decide when and where.) ???
5) Prepare gifts for D. I suggest everyone makes a video --perhaps only a minute or two long-- to combine into one final video to send D. Also, of course, personal gifts; but it has to involve Alice In Wonderland! ???

If it has question marks (???) next to it, that means I'm not sure if everyone agrees on it. Give your opinion, add your own ideas and thoughts if you have any. Smile

EDIT:
Oh yes...
I would also like to add that, in my opinion, Mad Tea Party should not be a D holiday specifically. I would like the holiday to be celebrated by anyone who loves Alice In Wonderland. The D options are just to those who love D, like us! I only say this because last year I celebrated it with some of my friends and they're not D fans, so I don't want to take the Party away from them.

Astounding ideas! I really like the idea of placing the Anniversary on the time of rebirth!
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Arrow

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I came up with another idea!)
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Tillster wrote:
Malice_Rose wrote:Astounding ideas! I really like the idea of placing the Anniversary on the time of rebirth!

Yes! I.... forgot the day of rebirth. But it's okay. It'll come back to me. But I'm really serious about all of this, as I'm sure you are! I'll do whatever it takes to make the Mad Tea Party ready! I'm mostly worried about the gifts and video. Should we send them in one giant package (I'd be more than willing to do it, or pay towards it) or send it seperatley on the same day? There are so many of us though. Maybe there can be three people in charge, and whoever lives closest to them mails them their gifts. Then the people in charge combine the sum of gifts they recieved and each mail a package to D, which would make three packages all together. These are the things we need to think about. I don't know if everyone would be comfortable with mailing their gifts to other people. I'd be paranoid about it myself, but I want it to call D's attention. Three large packages with similar packaging and the same name would make an impact I think. (It doesn't have to be three. I just picked that number because... I don't know. Neutral )

I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT! I'm sorry! I just wanted to think up a plan!

It all sounds good, I would just want to decide on events of the day before we jump to gifts and package planning!
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 am

Arrow

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

A Possible D Holiday.. Empty D- Day

Post  IronyChild Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:47 pm

That's a really good idea! It would be wicked for everyone to get together to have a day (or two) of D and get together with big convos and stuff...
And the fanproject sounds really awesome.. The DVD is a bright idea I think, since I'm no way good at making things >_<.
Oh, and it says on D's Follow me DVD that they were born in 2003: not sure the exact date, here's a screencap:

I'm not sure what the first line says... something like Shiikeretto (In Katakana, which I'm not too good at) nato de (something in kanji)
A Possible D Holiday.. Vlcsna10
Or you could do it from their first concert.

Hope it helps Smile
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:00 am

I like the video idea as well! Because I sure can't think of anything to make them... ._.

But there's always the problem that some people might not have video cameras or video editing programs. Sooo maybe we could make it a slide show instead with pictures of us with our D stuff or expressing our love for D in some way...something like that? And we could nominate someone to make the video with all of the pictures. Then each person could choose a song and a clip of it would be played during their time? *shrug*

Also, the first line on that screenshot says shiikuretto na do katsudou, 'secrect activities.' x3
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  IronyChild Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 am

Synthelement wrote:I like the video idea as well! Because I sure can't think of anything to make them... ._.

But there's always the problem that some people might not have video cameras or video editing programs. Sooo maybe we could make it a slide show instead with pictures of us with our D stuff or expressing our love for D in some way...something like that? And we could nominate someone to make the video with all of the pictures. Then each person could choose a song and a clip of it would be played during their time? *shrug*

Also, the first line on that screenshot says shiikuretto na do katsudou, 'secrect activities.' x3

True, true. I would be more than happy to compile the DVD if people are all keen. If people don't have video cameras, they can always do voice clips, and can add in some visuals to go with it (pictures and whatever). The compiling might be the hard part... I suppose everyone could upload it to a storage website, but DAMN that would take a punch to the download limit, lol! I've had some practise with editing (you can judge: search "IronyChild" on youtube, I has some D compilations Wink ), so if you guys like, I'll do it, its what I do best. (I think).
I might need help with the translating though. I think it would be good to have dubs/ subs in Japanese, to make it easier on them. I've only just completed 100-level University, so me = *mada jouzo ja nai !* Apparently I have very good pronunciation, but I make composition errors all the time.

And 'secret activities"? oo... that makes me wonder >_<

Was the Alice in Wonderland date the 4th of May? (Or am I thinking Star Wars? Hehe, May the Forth be With You...you have to say it aloud). That Mad Tea Party thing sounds wicked, but we'd have to compromise on the time zones for the 3:00 thing.
We could call the 6th of April D's anniversary day if you like (their first ever concert), or their 'Rebirth', which is the 5th of May.. just one day after the Alice in Wonderland. So its either one month or one day within each other. Up to you guys.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 am

Last edited by NoOne on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

A Possible D Holiday.. Empty Re: D Holiday

Post  IronyChild Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Tillster wrote:Oh my gosh! We must share the same brain or something because these are things I had in mind! Of course my guess is that most of us don't speak Japanese, or at least not very much, so I was planning to find someone to translate our messages and put subtitles. I'd want all of us to make video footage, or sound recordings if you don't have a video, and compile it onto one DVD -- or more if a lot of people decide to join in. I was also hoping we'd take a picture or two of ourselves, with a gift if you decide to send one. Gifts are optional though. I plan to send one!

But yes, if you've read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland you'll find that during the Mad Tea Party the Hatter explains how it's always three o'clock at the party, etc, and Alice mentions the day is May 4th. For this reason I want our Mad Tea Party to be held on May 4th! I was thinking though, we may have to celebrate it ahead of time because we want the package of our celebrating to arrive to D on May 4th, or at least I do. What do you think?

Also, I think it'd be alright if we celebrate Mad Tea Party at three o'clock in our own time zones. We just have to decide on a time where we all chat online at the same time. Remember, the Mad Tea Party isn't just at three o'clock, it's all day! (In the book it actually is three o'clock all day so the Mad Tea Party never ends!) The only difference is that at three o'clock we enjoy an actual tea party, with tea and cookies, etc. The rest of the day we just wear our outfits and go around saying "HAPPY MAD TEA PARTY!" I think we should each say that in our video/sound footage!

D's Anniversary is a totally different event. I think one day dedicated to D isn't enough, so we need to plan our Anniversary!! Together I'm sure we'll pick the perfect date.

Let's vote!
Should we celebrate D's birth or rebirth?

I personally would like to celebrate D's original birth!

LOL! We must. That's what I had in mind as well.
I was thinking, since Synthelement seems to be the best at translating here, perhaps we could give her super-big-kawaii eyes to help? I could do a little, but it would be limited to phrases such as "I love D!" and "Asagi is my favourite member" and stuff like that. I can do talking though.
And I haven't read Alice in Wonderland, I've just seen the movies (cartoon and this really crap live action). We also had to do Alice in Wonderland for one of our productions in primary school. I was the four of diamonds I think, lol.
Anyway, the Mad Tea Party day all sounds like a really good idea Wink
I'm wondering if we should do the DVD for the anniversary though, to kind of congratulate them on how they are going and to show the love >_<

I vote original birth- I think it shows that we're more loyal fans, since we've noticed them before they went major, and I think celebrating the first would be a lot more meaningful.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Arrow

NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Uhhh...I definitely don't have any Alice related clothes to wear. xD; So I dunno what I'm going to do.

And I'd be happy to help translate. (^-^)v
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:50 pm

NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum