Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

+37
hitori
shisele23q
Mitsuki
RosiernoHime
Wonderweiss
Hizumi
Petora_chan
Luseina
alienacja
barairo_hime
Lhunuial
Hiroki'sPrincess
Egura
Catharsis
oriental.masquerade
IronyChild
hyanniee
FishyHime
tammenterho
Ayadel
Nokoriga
Taps
Yami-chan
TafelAnatomie
Cat
keito210
NoOne
Rei
Aysha
Keikkudo
Harpie
Gareki no Hana
Synthelement
Norimar
Lucinacia
Malice_Rose
Snarfles
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Lets have a Mad Tea Party!

Post  IronyChild Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Damn! Didn't post here first...
I better do it now Laughing
Hey! I'm Michelle. 19, a University Student in New Zealand. I first came across D perhaps March 2007... I randomly came across Asagi's 'Corvinus', and I looked it up, and loved it! Then I saw in related videos all this D stuff, and that's what started it. Been really into the band ever since, it's my favourite one out of all the others. Yes, I'm ANOTHER Asagi fan. But I'm pretty sure that 70% of D fans are really into it because of Asagi.
Its hard to pick a favourite song... it really depends on what mood I'm in. But Mad Tea Party and Musou Hana (Or is it Musouka?) are songs that I really love turning up loud.
I'm also on Livejournal, but I hardly ever go on there. I'm 'IronyChild' pretty much everywhere... Deviant, Myspace, Youtube, Livejournal, Bebo, Crunchyroll, etc. Feel free to add me if you like! I run (/ help run) D groups on Bebo and Crunchyroll, so please join, that would be wicked. I can give out links if you like.

Other stuff about me, hmm... some other favourite bands are 12012, Acid Black Cherry, Buck Tick, Exit Trace, Lacuna Coil, Versailles-Philharmonic- Quintet, X Japan, Yuki Kajiura, and much more.
Really love art forms, especially music, movies, costumes and images. Which is why I love visual kei... they combine so much art forms into one! = wicked.

That will do for now.
IronyChild
IronyChild
ROSE

http://www.bebo.com/_IronyChild_

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

Post  Malice_Rose Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 pm

IronyChild wrote:Damn! Didn't post here first...
I better do it now Laughing
Hey! I'm Michelle. 19, a University Student in New Zealand. I first came across D perhaps March 2007... I randomly came across Asagi's 'Corvinus', and I looked it up, and loved it! Then I saw in related videos all this D stuff, and that's what started it. Been really into the band ever since, it's my favourite one out of all the others. Yes, I'm ANOTHER Asagi fan. But I'm pretty sure that 70% of D fans are really into it because of Asagi.
Its hard to pick a favourite song... it really depends on what mood I'm in. But Mad Tea Party and Musou Hana (Or is it Musouka?) are songs that I really love turning up loud.
I'm also on Livejournal, but I hardly ever go on there. I'm 'IronyChild' pretty much everywhere... Deviant, Myspace, Youtube, Livejournal, Bebo, Crunchyroll, etc. Feel free to add me if you like! I run (/ help run) D groups on Bebo and Crunchyroll, so please join, that would be wicked. I can give out links if you like.

Other stuff about me, hmm... some other favourite bands are 12012, Acid Black Cherry, Buck Tick, Exit Trace, Lacuna Coil, Versailles-Philharmonic- Quintet, X Japan, Yuki Kajiura, and much more.
Really love art forms, especially music, movies, costumes and images. Which is why I love visual kei... they combine so much art forms into one! = wicked.

That will do for now.

Welcome fellow Asagi fan.
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party!

Post  oriental.masquerade Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 am

Hello there : DDDD
I'm Alexandra, I'm from Romania, and I'm 14.
I'm an art freak, I love drawing, singing, photography, literature, etc. I live in a small city in the region of Wallachia, and I'm horribly obsessed with vampires, strigoi, and related stuff XD
I love D, and I'm glad I found a place to discuss about them <3
oriental.masquerade
oriental.masquerade
ROSE

http://x-blackmoral-x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!]

Post  Gareki no Hana Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 am

oriental.masquerade wrote:Hello there : DDDD
I'm an art freak, I love drawing, singing, photography, literature, etc. I live in a small city in the region of Wallachia, and I'm horribly obsessed with vampires, strigoi, and related stuff XD
Oh hai! I'm Romanian, too, sort of... I was born there but came to the states when I was two and a half and haven't been back in years, so I'm not familiar with the current state of affairs over there.

It's so cool to see people from all over the world here!
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's Have a Mad Tea Party

Post  Catharsis Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Good day everyone,

Very nice to meet all of you.

My name is Catharsis and I am a college student living in Texas. I enjoy rather simple things, gardening, drawing, baking, studying medicine, antiques, clocks, but most of all sleeping.
I am quite the deep thinker and if given the chance I would spend my whole day, well day dreaming.

I first stumbled upon the voice of Asagi back in his Syndrome days but oddly enough did not venture onto D until 2005. My ears were captivated by the wonderful song "Daydream", and since then the melodies of Asagi's voice and the rhythm each members possess has become a part of me. I believe the poetry in each song is very heartwarming yet at the same time very painful, and the ability the members of D has to collaborate their own emotions into their instruments and create a beautiful work of art is outstanding. My two cents.

I am very glad to know there are so many D fans throughout the world.

I am very bad at introductions, I apologize. But its very nice to a part of this community. I hope to talk to more soon.

~Farewell~
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice_Rose Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Catharsis wrote:Good day everyone,

Very nice to meet all of you.

My name is Catharsis and I am a college student living in Texas. I enjoy rather simple things, gardening, drawing, baking, studying medicine, antiques, clocks, but most of all sleeping.
I am quite the deep thinker and if given the chance I would spend my whole day, well day dreaming.

I first stumbled upon the voice of Asagi back in his Syndrome days but oddly enough did not venture onto D until 2005. My ears were captivated by the wonderful song "Daydream", and since then the melodies of Asagi's voice and the rhythm each members possess has become a part of me. I believe the poetry in each song is very heartwarming yet at the same time very painful, and the ability the members of D has to collaborate their own emotions into their instruments and create a beautiful work of art is outstanding. My two cents.

I am very glad to know there are so many D fans throughout the world.

I am very bad at introductions, I apologize. But its very nice to a part of this community. I hope to talk to more soon.

~Farewell~

Bad at introductions you say? Nonsense! Welcome to the community dear Catharsis..
Malice_Rose
Malice_Rose
Cheshire Cat

http://www.malice-rose.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party

Post  Egura Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:26 am

Konichiwa mina ;-)

My name is Eglė, i'm from small european country called Lithuania. I'm 26 years old..I bet i am one of the oldest in this forum. Even now i'm asking myself, am I not too old for all this fan stuff ? Smile
I found out about D just 2 years ago.... I accidentlly searched some new j-stuff to listen too... And the name "D" catched my eye... the first song i heard was "Sleeper", as i heard it - shivers went through my spine... i felt in love with D's music from the first song Smile
Becouse my father was musician (he played drumms in band), I got some good genes too... unfortunately I play piano, not the drumms Crying or Very sad
And beside all my obsession in music... I am addicted to anime and manga .

I'm very happy to find people with the same interrests, I hope you will forgirve me my bad engrish and messy writting style.
Egura
Egura
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  oriental.masquerade Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:30 am

gareki no hana wrote:
oriental.masquerade wrote:Hello there : DDDD
Oh hai! I'm Romanian, too, sort of... I was born there but came to the states when I was two and a half and haven't been back in years, so I'm not familiar with the current state of affairs over there.

It's so cool to see people from all over the world here!

wow nice to see another person from the vampire land! O:
oriental.masquerade
oriental.masquerade
ROSE

http://x-blackmoral-x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party!

Post  Hiroki'sPrincess Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi^^ I'm Janelle but am also missmanabu on lj xDD
a little fact about me is I'm african american ^^
Can't wait to post more! Very Happy
Hiroki'sPrincess
Hiroki'sPrincess
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lhunuial Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 am

Hi there *waves*

I'm Lhu, I just turned 27 yesterday and I'm from the Netherlands. I've only recently become a fan of D thanks to a friend of mine, like it was last May or something. I really had to get used to their style, cause it's not something I usually listen to, but I've come to love it.

Besides my love for D I am also a Miyavi, Gackt, X Japan, Luna Sea, Nightmare, The GazettE, Alice Nine and Sid fan. My hobbies are writing (I'm working on a novel), drawing, world of warcraft, movies, anima, manga, dungeons & dragons rpg and lots more.

I'm no longer a student, although I study Japanese in my spare time. I work in a bookstore, which is situated in an old gothic church in my hometown.

Don't know what else to write down here, so I guess I'll see you around.

Lhunuial
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  barairo_hime Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Introduction posts ^__^ yay!

I usually call myself something ending in -hime on varoius websites. Um... I usually don't join forums . I don't have a livejournal either because I can't possibly imagine why anyone would want to read it.
I live in Sweden, wich sucks most of the time. Exept when it snows ~~<3
Biologically, I am 18 years old.
I like Fairy tales, cats, manga by Kaori Yuki, films by Tim Burton or Disney, and lolita clothing.
Um... I love D. surprise! My favorite member is Asagi. (BIG SURPRISE!) I think the first song I heard by D was Yami yori kurai doukoku no acappella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria (yes, I copied and pasted that ^^; ), and I was 15 or 14 at that time. I've loved them ever since *___* Asagi's voice is one of best things that ever happened to humanity.
Though I'm kind of unfaithful, I keep changing my favorite bands every other month. But it's usually D or one the first 4 bands mentioned below.
~~ and I'm actually a very ditzy person.
Other bands I like: Versailles, Lareine, Kaya, D'espairsRay, Malice Mizer, Ali project, Yousei Teikoku, Emilie Autumn and more~~
barairo_hime
barairo_hime
ROSE

http://AliceInDarkland.bilddagboken.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 pm

^ Welcome to the forum! Please feel free to post bunches! It's been kind of dead lately...
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  alienacja Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi! ^^

My name is Alicja and I was born in Poland.
My english is still not very well but I hope you will understand me Wink
I love D Wink

So... hello everyone! ^^
alienacja
alienacja
NEW BLOOD

http://www.alien-ff.blog.pl

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi~ welcome! Surprised
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party~

Post  Luseina Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey everyone!
My name is Luseina. I'm also known as Lotengo and Nía. I'm 15 and I live in Finland in little place called Simpele. Sometimes it's annoying, but sometimes it's just fantastic. Living in small place like this makes you feel very safe. I love writing and of course D, acting is my love too. I've been D fan maby 6 months or more... I can't say for sure.
I'm not good at intorductons...
Luseina
Luseina
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Petora_chan Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 am

Hi hi ^__^

I'm Petra, 17 year old girl from the heart of the Europe - Czech Republic I love you I'm student, 3rd year on High School (omg next year will be last one with graduation Shocked). J-rock and J-pop, anime and manga - they aren't so well known here in Czech, so you are not able to get J-rock/J-pop CDs at all (at least from what I know), but there are some anime/manga things somewhere XD
My hobbies and interests beside D are: Drawing, music, beiing with my close friends and family, belly dancing, anime, manga, dogs and other animals and I would find more things but I think this will do it for now XD

I love D since.... hm... last year XD So yeah I'm fan for only one year now XD I became obsessed with them just recently XD (I think it was in Semptember08). And yeah my favourite is Asagi XD But I love the rest too of course Smile
The first song was Ouka Sakisomenikeri :3 And it was one of my closest friends, who showed me the video <3

Well what else should I say? XD I think that's enough for now Smile
Oh yes here is one last thing XD: My English isn't very good, I'm still learning it so I'm sorry for any mistakes I will do but I will try to do my best Razz XD

So... Nice to meet you all (n_n)
and Let's have a mad tea party Very Happy (yeah late XD)
Petora_chan
Petora_chan
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party

Post  Hizumi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 am

Hello =)
I'm Hizumi, I was born in France, and it is 8 years since I study English.
I knew the group 3 years ago, and in France, we don't have a lot of information on them.

Sleeper is the first song that I listened ^__^
My favorite member is Ruiza.

Other band: D'espairsRay, X Japan, Dir en Grey, Dio Distraught Overlord, Rentrer en Soi, Lynch, Alice Nine, MUCC, Versailles, SID, Gackt, Bis, Phantasmagoria ect....

My hobbies: drawing, music, manga, video games..

Nice to meet you ^^

Last edited by Hizumi on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Hizumi
Hizumi
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Introduction Posts! [Post here before anywhere else!] - Page 2 Empty Let's have a mad tea party (-公-)ノシ

Post  Wonderweiss Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello, how do you do?
I'm Shintomo. Rose
or taiyou_no_yami on LJ

I'm big fan of D they are one of my top favourite bands ^^

I like many other bands too... some include Kagrra,、 Kaya、 Juka、 ミサルカ、Sugar、 Seciliaルナ、D’espairsRay、12012、Wizard、BLOOD、and others
I was into D for... a long time, but it was just an 'oh, they're nice' sort of thing. lol. Mostly I liked them because I had liked Syndrome before and SIN was there.
Well after a long time I feel in deep love with them. It really took until the release of 「闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア」 that i really fell in love! Because I've a deep love of all things to do with "The Phantom of the Opera" (and many other musicals and such for that matter, though YES I know it was a book first) lol. Anyway it was true love after that and they were hooked in me for good, hehe.

Anyway, uhm.. what else.. do i've any hobbies or do anything interesting.....? lol. Oh, i'm 22! lol. I have a crap minimum wage job and I need to get my ass back in school but i'm procrastinating about it for some reason... probably this fall though!! I want to get uhm.. well it's kind of the problem.. I've too many interests and I don't know what I want to major in =| lol. I also suck at math. like royally.. XD
anyway my hobbies include.. making a fool of myself..... not really........ making graphics! =D! i enjoy to make icons, layouts, etc.. I need to learn how to do webcoding though so I can do this all better though. My Japanese is HORRIBLE but I can understand IT better than trying to figure out what i need to do to make even a CSS based code do what i want XD. my other hobbies include LARPing with Cammies, drawing, and singing to broadway or disney soundtracks lol.

Random fact! I am more likely to babble about a book I'm reading, a moving coming out, or a random website than VK-related things in normal conversation!

uhm... Nice to meet you!
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  RosiernoHime Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Omedetou! I'm known as ashthoreth in LJ and by many other names depending on my location I love D, and recently got into Dollis Marry and La'mule *cuz xxfullmoonxx got me addicted to them and she is awesome like that* Originally from Puerto Rico now I live in Kentucky but stay in Nashville during the week since I study over there.I love art since it's the easiest way to express myself especially music and drawings. I like crafts, my fetish aside from big nosed jrockers has to do with hair pieces and I like making them from time to time and I use hair extensions quite often.

I enjoy writing fanfiction because it's fun 8D and possibly the only way were I can mention awkward love relationships and get away with it. I love flowers but especially violets, roses, China Roses and a type of flower that I don't think grows in the US called trinitaria well it's more of a tree with a lot of thorns and the flowers vary in color. Cats to me are the best. Can't really stand dogs unless they are huskies or goldens. I try to listen to different types of music and in different languages mainly Spanish English and Japanese. I speak Spanish and English and can sort of understand written text in French and Italian.

I guess that's about it Rose
RosiernoHime
RosiernoHime
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am

Hello minna-san !
I'm Mitsuki and I live in France ^^
I love D since 2004, we haven't lot of informations about D in France so I think this Forum will be wonderful !
Have a good mad tea party my dears ~(^o^)/
Mitsuki
Mitsuki
ROSE

http://www.sekai-no-mitsuki.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shisele23q Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 am

Hi everyone!
I´m Shisele from Argentina. I´m 19 years old.
D is one of my favorites bands, the voice of Asagi really like me. I think he is unique and amazing n_n. And all the member are really talented Wink

n_n
shisele23q
shisele23q
NEW BLOOD

http://www.lolita23q.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post  hitori Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am

okay so hi everyone^w^
I'm hitori from hungary 16.
of course D is ma fav band i like their music and they are very good persons too Very Happy i like when they r being carzy xD
hitori
hitori
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome ~ <3
Mitsuki
Mitsuki
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 am

Welcome at all =D

Mitsuki ?
Hi! I'm Ruiza from Mad D Party XD
Hizumi
Hizumi
NEW BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Waaaaaaaaye Ruiza !!! <3 *on reconnait vraiment les accro à D* euh we can see that we are real fans of D ^^ *Sorry I have a poor english u_u*
Mitsuki
Mitsuki
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next