Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth

4 posters

Go down

Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth Empty Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth

Post  Gareki no Hana Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 pm

I'm trying to learn Birth on the violin. So far I've got the first few measure or so down but I'm having trouble figuring out what comes after that (bridges gdkfjldsfdsafsd) and I'm also stuck on some of the details of the stuff I've already written down. I've never really done this before so I'm figuring it out through trial and error. x_x My actual knowledge of theory is shaky at best, but I'm willing to try. (The violin part in Birth is *wicked*).

Here's what I have so far. (lol @ the D really wanting to hang out with the Fs.) Yeah... no key signature or key, even, yet. @__@

As for the rest of the song... I have no idea who to follow. The lead guitar? The voice?

Anyway yeah, if the score is already out there somewhere, would someone who's familiar with its whereabouts please point me in the right direction? It's fun and all sitting here trying to learn the song by ear but it's far easier to just read the music. XD

Last edited by Gareki no Hana on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth Empty Re: Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth

Post  Catharsis Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:52 pm

it is indeed awesome. I have learned the intro for the most part and part of the chorus a while back as well as Kuuchuu Teien. Learning it by ear is very difficult but I believe I wrote it down somewhere, if I find it I would be happy to share it with you.
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth Empty Re: Homebrew'd music of D. // Halp? *A* w/ Birth

Post  Gareki no Hana Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Catharsis wrote:it is indeed awesome. I have learned the intro for the most part and part of the chorus a while back as well as Kuuchuu Teien. Learning it by ear is very difficult but I believe I wrote it down somewhere, if I find it I would be happy to share it with you.
Awesome! Please do. I would love to have something to compare my primitive scribblings to. Happy guy
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthelement Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:38 pm

I've never seen any D band scores. Wonder why that is. :/
Synthelement
Synthelement
Alice's Shadow

http://synthelement.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Synthie: I don't know. Are they commonly released by other bands? Versailles never had any, but Lareine may have released a piano scorebook at some point (unless I'm thinking of another band). The closest thing I could find of D's is this, but since it's for guitar it doesn't mean much to me. I'm glad Rui broke down that one part of Yami Yori, though. I want to (eventually) be able to play that part cleanly myself. (And all of glacial melt too because d;jklfjda;sfsda.)

I'll keep working on getting Birth under my fingers in the meantime. ^^ And if I happen to find a mic somewhere around here it'll be fun to record and share what I have so far~
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  Catharsis Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:47 pm

I have seen quite a few people on video sites that would play some rather decent guitar solos as well as full songs . I am sure if you find some videos of these people you can ask them to share tabs and what not.
Catharsis
Catharsis
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareki no Hana Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 pm

I found one video of someone playing Birth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofNcWpi59R8

It's not what we're used to hearing but it's something.

And I just bought a guitar a few weeks ago, so I'm still in the how i hold pik? scratch stage. But! One of these days... ^^; There's some really great musicians out there, though. I love watching folks play Versailles. ^__^

And dragonforce lol.
Gareki no Hana
Gareki no Hana
March Hare

Back to top Go down

Post  NoOne Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Gareki no Hana wrote:And I just bought a guitar a few weeks ago, so I'm still in the how i hold pik? scratch stage. But! One of these days... ^^; There's some really great musicians out there, though. I love watching folks play Versailles. ^__^

And dragonforce lol.

I say playing guitar with just your fingers is a lot more easier! But I suppose the pros prefer picks. >.<
NoOne
NoOne
ROSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum